Thursday, July 31, 2008

All you can eat....

Have I mentioned before that I like Buffets?

Just in case you think I'm going all soft and mushy lately I just thought I'd remind my readers, the other night when I went to dinner I tried to just order a filet, and it didnt' work. I couldn't just have 1 item...how boring!! I actually split an appetizer, half my dates meal, half my own and dessert. Sampling...ah - it's the way to live.

Much less complicated than trying to order ONE item and not get the sides or the main course you were hoping for. The beans are always greener on someone else's plate I guess you could say..... but I really LOVE green beans.

Let's be honest, at some point, it's all just gonna come out though isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do my BEST eating at a buffet! In Vegas, we went over to South Point and for $12.95 it was pure bliss.... I started with a cup of Wedding Soup, next was a small plate of boiled shrimp with cocktail sauce and a slice of lemon, followed by a mixed green salad...it was loaded with the works. Next, I moved into the hot food - - -I tried the Italian station and sampled toasted ravioli, spaghetti, lasagna, etc. I think I went back for another plate of food and then rested for some desert. I chose cheesecaks with strawberries on top, a canole and a cream puff. All throughout the meal, I drank "Sierra Mist" because I just can't find anyone who sells 7 Up anymore! LOL!. It was a very delicious buffet. I tend to lose weight on vacation....because I eat very well and consistent. When I am at home, I nibble on seeds and Lean Cuisine and skip meals because of hectic days. I would love to be on a permanent vacation and have a buffet every day! I think our bodies were made to eat, eat well, eat a variety of things to get all the nutrients and vitamins we need. Sorry if I made anyone hungry! LOL!