Monday, April 9, 2007

Would you like a tissue? You have a blogger.

I've often said I feel like life is one big cartoon (Garfield perhaps)? Where I look at people, yes and animals, and see the bubble over them that says what they are really thinking. It's quite funny - I tend to see comedy in most everything.

For example - this blog. Isn't it funny that we all seem to become a columnist when we get a blog...like people are really reading it. I don't kid myself that people are too interested in reading random blogs. So why do we do it? For ourselves? Hmmm...maybe it's an online journal? No...not personal enough. Just enough of our thoughts that we're willing to let the rest of the world read...

Yes, for me....I've decided that a blog allows me to say the things I want to tell the random person sitting next to me because they would just maybe listen. But truth be told, you usually don't tell that random person, because they may just tell you to get lost if you're not paying them to listen. I guess that's what psychologists are for. I knew I should have used that psychology degree...

I'll stick with a blog for now.....

2 comments:

Barb Gehlen said...

Oh Tiffany--I love your blog! I feel like I'm having a wonderful conversation with you and the only thing missing is your fabulous laugh. You're sharing your inner self with the world. That self-disclosure of hopes and dreams and fears and joys is a gift to all of us. Love you tons! Barb

Anonymous said...

Great work.